Alert notifications can be sent to all recipients defined as Users in the host app and
the following channels:
- Webhook – to distribute notifications via HTTP/HTTPS [See Anomaly Alert Webhook Formats]
Note See Whitelisting Anodot Servers
- JIRA Instance
Note regarding Time Zone in Alert e-mails
To display the time in your timezone in an alert email:
1. Change your time zone setting within Anodot to the desired zone.
2. Subscribe to the required alert as a userTime related information in the alert e-mail will be according to your time zone
TO VIEW AND EDIT CHANNEL INSTANCES
- To view all alert channels and instances, from the Navigation task bar, choose Management > Channels.
The Channels page opens.
- To edit a channel instance, select the instance and click the Pen icon, or
duplicate the instance and then select the duplicated instance.
- Edit details as necessary.
- Click Save.