Four channels are available to send alert notifications:
- Email – to distribute notifications by email.
- Webhook – to distribute notifications via HTTP/HTTPS.
See also Anomaly Alert Webhook Formats
- Slack – to distribute notifications to Slack messaging team or teams
- User - Recipients defined as users in host app.
To Edit Channel Instances From the Main Anodot Screen
- To view all alert channels and instances, in the main toolbar, click and select Channels. The Channels page opens.
- To edit a channel instance, select the instance and click , or duplicate the instance and then select the duplicated instance.
- Edit details as necessary.
- Click Save.