To create a TamTam chat channel, you need to perform the following two steps:
Creating a chat in TamTam
- In TamTam (https://tamtam.chat/), create a new chat.
- Invite @Anobot_Bot to the chat and any other members you want to join. Note that all the invited members need to be in your TamTam contact list.
- Copy the chat URL.
Creating a TamTam recipient instance
To create a TamTam recipient instance from the main Anodot page:
- On the main navigation panel, click Management > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click New, and in the displayed list of instances, select TamTam Instance.
- Enter a Name. Choose a name that easily identifies the TamTam list of recipients.
- Enter the TamTam chat URL. For example:
- Define the relevant Time Zone.
- Click Test Connection to confirm the connection works.
- Click Save.
In the relevant alerts, you can now define your TamTam instance as the channel to receive the alerts.
Handling Alerts in a TamTam chat
When you receive an alert via TamTam chat, it should look like the following example:
Note the three action buttons at the bottom of the alert:
- Investigate: Click to display the Anodot Investigate page with all the relevant metrics for the anomaly detected.
- Good Catch / Not Interesting: Click either of the buttons to provide feedback for the alert you received. Note that giving feedback on alerts helps Anodot to fine-tune those alerts in order to reduce false positives. To learn more about feedback in Anodot, click here.