This article describes how to integrate Anodot and Microsoft Teams, and includes:
- Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team
- Defining a Microsoft Teams channel in Anodot
- Microsoft Teams Alert Example
Note: To set the Microsoft Teams channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team
To send alerts from Anodot to an Microsoft Team:
1. In Microsoft Teams:
a. Choose the relevant channel within Microsoft Teams.
b. Create an incoming webhook integration.
c. Copy the URL to be used for this channel.
2. In Anodot:
a. Create a new MS Teams channel instance. See Defining a Microsoft Teams channel in Anodot.
b. Use the MS Teams webhook URL you created in Microsoft Teams.
c. Set the channel as the recipient of alerts. See Setting the Channel as the Recipient in an Alert.
When an event is triggered:
- A webhook is sent by Anodot to the defined URL.
- The webhook is received within MS Teams and is processed.
Defining a Microsoft Teams channel in Anodot
- Login to Anodot as an Admin user.
- From the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- In the top right corner, click + New Channel, and select MS Teams.
- In the New MS Teams Channel dialog, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot Channel name.
- Copy the MS Teams webhook URL you created in Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team.
- Choose a Time Zone. The Alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
Microsoft Teams Alert Example