This article describes how to integrate Anodot and email, and includes:
Note: To set the email channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Creating an Email Recipient channel
To create an email recipient channel from the main Anodot page:
- From the Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- In the top right corner, click + New Channel, and select Email.
Alternatively, hover over the Email channel type in the main list of channel types, and click + New Channel.
- In the New Email Channel dialog, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot channel name. Choose a name that easily identifies the email list of recipients.
- In the Add Members dropdown list, select members already registered in Anodot.
- Enter email addresses. Use a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
Anomaly Alert Type Notification