This article describes how to integrate Anodot and Opsgenie, and includes:
Note: To set the Opsgenie channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Defining a Channel in Anodot
- Follow the instructions in Opsgenie to create an Opsgenie account and integration API key.
- In the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- In the top right corner, click + New Channel, and select Opsgenie.
- In the New Opsgenie Channel dialog, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot Channel name.
- Choose an Opsgenie instance URL,
Select New URL and enter your Opsgenie URL in the free text field displayed.
- Enter the Integration API Key created in Opsgenie (see Step 1 above).
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
- Click Test Connection.