This article describes how to integrate Anodot and Opsgenie, and includes:
Note: To set the Opsgenie channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Defining a Channel in Anodot
- Follow the instructions in Opsgenie to create an Opsgenie account and integration API key.
- In the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- In the top right corner, click + New Channel, and select Opsgenie.
- In the New Opsgenie Channel dialog, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot Channel Name.
- Choose an Opsgenie instance URL,
Select New URL and enter your Opsgenie URL in the free text field displayed.
- Enter the Integration API Key created in Opsgenie (see Step 1 above).
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
- If the RBAC feature is enabled in your account, define the Access Settings:
- Select Everyone if you want all registered Anodot users to have access to the data in this channel. In the Add Members dropdown list, select members already registered in Anodot. You can also add email addresses; use a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Select Selected Groups if you want to restrict access to the data in this channel to specific groups. In the displayed Who can access dropdown list, select the relevant groups.
- Click Test Connection.
- Click Create Channel.