This article describes the main steps required to create the Oracle Database data source and stream query.
Creating an Oracle Database data source
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Databases filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Oracle Database tile, and click Start. The Oracle dialog is displayed, as shown below.
Note: If the data source has already been used, a dialog is displayed in which you can select from one of the listed sources. Alternatively, create a new source by clicking Add a new source.
- Enter your Host .
- Either enter your Oracle port number or SSL port [or leave the default port numbers. (1521/2484]
- Enter a Service ID.
- Enter a User account name.
- Enter a password.
- Select/clear the Use SSL checkbox. By default is is selected.
- Add an Anodot server IP to your firewall's allowlist. See Allowlist Anodot Servers.
- Click CONTINUE to open the Stream Query window.
Note: To create an Oracle Database stream query, see Creating a Stream Query from a Database