This article describes how to collect data using Databricks in 3 simple steps:
- Provide a token and JDBC access to Anodot from Databricks.
- Create an Anodot Data Source to connect to Databricks.
- Choose the Databricks table or compose a query to get the data.
Preparation in Databricks
Follow the Databricks documentation to:
The token and the JDBC path will be used when creating the data source in Anodot.
Creating a Databricks Data Source
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Databases filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Databricks tile, and click Start. The Databricks dialog is displayed, as shown below.
- Enter your workspace URL in the Host field.
- Either enter your Databricks port number or leave the default port number  as-is.
- The user name field is pre-filled with token to enable API access.
- Enter the token you have generated in Databricks in the Password field.
- Enter the HTTP Path you have configured in Databricks in the HTTP Path.
- Enable / disable Use SSL. The default is Use SSL enabled.
- Click CONTINUE to open the Stream Query window.
Note: To create a Databricks stream query, see Creating a Stream Query from a Database.