This article describes the main steps required to create the Amazon Redshift data collector.
Creating an Amazon Redshift data source
- In the Navigation Panel, go to Integrations > Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Databases filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Amazon Redshift tile, and click Start. The Amazon Redshift dialog is displayed, as shown below.
Note: If the data source has already been used, a dialog is displayed in which you can select from one of the listed sources. Alternatively, create a new source by clicking Add a new source.
- Enter your Server location.
- Either enter your Amazon Redshift port number or leave the default port number  as-is.
- Enter a Database name.
- [Optional] Enter a user name.
- [Optional] enter a user password.
- Enable / disable Use SSL. The default is Use SSL enabled.
- Enable Verify Server Certificate.
- Add an Anodot server IP to your firewall's allowlist.
See Allowlist Anodot Servers.
- Click CONTINUE to open the Stream Query window.
Note: To create a Redshift stream query, see Creating a Stream Query from a Database.