This article contains sections on:
CREATING A MYSQL SOURCE
- In the Data Manager window, click Sources +.
- In the Source Types window, click START on the tile. The MySQL dialog box is displayed.
- Enter your Server location.
- Either enter your MySQL port number or leave the default port number  as-is.
- [Optional] Enter a user name.
- [Optional] enter a user password.
- Enable / disable Use SSL. The default is Use SSL enabled.
- Enable Verify Server Certificate.
- Click LIST DATABASES to display the databases available on the server and user data specified.
- Choose a Database.
- Click Continue to open the Stream Query window.
CREATING A STREAM QUERY
If you have just created a MySQL data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Manager Sources+ panel, choose the MySQL source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note The streams associated to that source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Stream+ to display the Stream Query window.
- Open the Choose Table/View drop-down menu.
- Choose the Table Data for your query.
Note To preview the Table, click the Preview icon.
- To edit the query data, click the Pen icon in the Measures & Dimensions panel.
- To add either a measure or a dimension drag the item from the Available fields column to the relevant column. If the item is not displayed, Search for it.
- To add a Date, drag or search for a relevant field from the Available fields column.
- To edit the Schedule Records Collections, click the panel Pen icon.
- In Query every, choose a query interval [Day/Hour]. The default is Day.
- In Records Time Zone, choose a time zone according to which the records will be processed. The default is UTC.
- In Historical Time Span, choose a time span of records to query while initializing the stream. The default is based on the interval choose in step 9:
Hour = Last week
Day = Last month
- In Records Delay (Minutes), set a recording delay. The default is "0".
Note To minimize partial query results, set the delay according to the delay your internal process takes to prepare the data records.
- In Query Backfill Policy, set the backfill missing data records policy after stream initialization. The default is 100.
0 = Query only last day/hour
1 = Query previous and last day/hour
50 = Query previous 50 last days\hours
- Click X to apply the scheduling settings.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed.