This article describes how to create a MariaDB data source.
Creating a MariaDB data source
- In the Navigation Panel, go to Integrations > Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Databases filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the MariaDB tile, and click Start. The MariaDB dialog is displayed, as shown below.
Note: If the data source has already been used, a dialog is displayed in which you can select from one of the listed sources. Alternatively, create a new source by clicking Add a new source.
- Enter your Server location.
- Either enter your MariaDB port number or leave the default port number  as-is.
- [Optional] Enter a user name.
- [Optional] Enter a user password.
- Select/clear the Use SSL checkbox. By default it is selected.
- Select the Verify Server Certificate checkbox.
- Click LIST DATABASES to display the databases available on the server and user data specified.
- Choose a Database.
- Add an Anodot server IP to your firewall's allowlist. See Allowlist Anodot Servers.
- Click CONTINUE to open the Stream Query window.
Note: To create a MariaDB stream query, see Creating a Stream Query from a Database.