This article describes how to integrate Anodot and Microsoft Teams, and includes:
- Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team
- Defining a Microsoft Teams instance in Anodot
- Microsoft Teams Alert Example
Note: To set the MS Team channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team
To send alerts from Anodot to an MS Team:
1. In MS Teams:
a. Choose the relevant channel within MS Teams.
b. Create an incoming webhook integration.
c. Copy the URL to be used for this channel.
2. In Anodot:
a. Create a new MS Teams channel instance. See Defining a Microsoft Teams instance in Anodot.
b. Use the MS Teams webhook URL you created in MS Teams.
c. Set the channel as the recipient of alerts. See Setting the Channel as the Recipient in an Alert.
When an event is triggered:
- A webhook is sent by Anodot to the defined URL.
- The webhook is received within MS Teams and is processed.
Defining a Microsoft Teams instance in Anodot
- Login to Anodot as an Admin user.
- From the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click New to create a new channel and in the displayed popup, select MS Teams Instance.
- In the New MS Teams Instance screen, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot Channel name.
- Copy the MS Teams webhook URL you created in Sending Alerts from Anodot to a Microsoft Team.
- Choose a Time Zone. The Alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
Microsoft Teams Alert Example