This article describes how to integrate Anodot and Opsgenie, and includes:
Note: To set the Opsgenie channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Defining a Channel in Anodot
- Follow the instructions in Opsgenie to create an Opsgenie account and integration API key.
- In the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click New, and select Opsgenie Instance.
- In the New Opsgenie Instance screen, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot Channel Name.
- Choose an Opsgenie instance URL,
Select Other and enter your Opsgenie instance URL in the free text field displayed.
- Enter the Integration API Key created in Opsgenie (see Step 1 above).
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
- Click Test Connection.