This article describes the main steps required to create the AWS CUR Business Package:
Creating an AWS CUR Business Package Data Source
- In the Streams page, click Sources +.
- In Source Types, click START on the AWS Cost Monitoring tile.
- In the displayed window, select the bucket's region, enter the bucket name, and enter a folder name (optional).
- Update the bucket policy (as described in AWS S3) to enable anodot.com to access your CUR bucket.
- Click Continue to display the Stream Query.
Creating an AWS CUR Stream Query
- In the Streams page, choose the AWS Cost Monitoring source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Streams + to display the Stream Query window.
- At the top of the Stream Query window, set a name for the stream.
- In the CUR Reports Path field, enter the path leading to the required CUR report folder and click Go.
- In the First CUR Report field, select the first billing period you want to collect.
- In the Measures & Dimensions section, choose the relevant template from the dropdown list of templates; measures and dimensions will be added based on the selected template.
- In the AWS Resource Tags section, choose the relevant resource tags to use from the list of tags included in your CUR file.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed, as described in Stream Tables.