To create a TamTam chat channel, you need to perform the following two steps:
Note: To set the TamTam channel instance as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Creating a chat in TamTam
- In TamTam (https://tamtam.chat/), create a new chat.
- Invite @Anobot_Bot to the chat and any other members you want to join. Note that all the invited members need to be in your TamTam contact list.
- Copy the chat URL.
Creating a TamTam recipient instance
To create a TamTam recipient instance from the main Anodot page:
- In the Anodot Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click New, and select TamTam Instance.
- In the New TamTam Instance screen, define the following:
- Enter a Name. Choose a name that easily identifies the TamTam list of recipients.
- Enter the TamTam chat URL. For example:
- Define the relevant Time Zone.
- Click Test Connection to confirm the connection works.
- Click Save.
In the relevant alerts, you can now define your TamTam instance as the channel to receive the alerts.
TamTam Chat Alert Example
When you receive an alert via TamTam chat, it should look like the following example:
Note the three action buttons at the bottom of the alert:
- Investigate: Click to display the Anodot Investigate page with all the relevant metrics for the anomaly detected.
- Good Catch / Not Interesting: Click either of the buttons to provide feedback for the alert you received. Note that giving feedback on alerts helps Anodot to fine-tune those alerts in order to reduce false positives. To learn more about feedback in Anodot, click here.