This article takes a quick look at how to investigate and manage your alerts, and includes:
The Alert Console
The Alert Console is the 'inbox' of all your Anodot alerts and is the main area for handling the alerts which were triggered. On the Console page you can:
- Filter the alerts. If the Filter panel is not displayed, click the Filters button
- Review Insights into the Alerts generated over the last 7 / 14 / 30 days
- Set the Refresh rate, access Alerts Management and create new alerts
- Acknowledge Alerts
- Investigate Alerts (see below)
- Tune Alerts (see below)
- Snooze Alerts
- Send us feedback (see below)
Anomaly and Static Threshold Alerts can be investigated from the Console page. Upon selecting an alert for investigation, the Anomap and chart for the specific anomaly opens together with other metrics; zoom in on the relevant spikes that interest you. See Investigating Anomalies for further information.
Use the Alert Feedback icons to provide feedback. This feedback enables Anodot to learn from the alerts it generates and whether or not they are relevant for analysis. See Alert Console for more information.
Anomaly and Static Threshold Alerts can be tuned from the Console page. By clicking on the More icon > Tune Alert option in the Alert Console, you can edit a number of alert settings and information. See Alerts Overview for more information.