Anodot is a real-time analytics and automated anomaly detection system that discovers outliers in vast amounts of time series data and turns them into valuable business insights. Using patented machine learning algorithms, Anodot isolates issues and correlates them across multiple parameters in real-time, eliminating business insight latency, and supporting rapid business decisions through its uncovered insights. With its scalable SaaS platform, Anodot provides typically siloed teams – BI, R&D and Devops – with a single, unified system for both business and IT metrics.
By adding a PagerDuty Channel for Anodot alerts, and sending Anodot alerts to PagerDuty, you enjoy the benefits of Anodot ML anomaly detection and alerting capabilities combined with PagerDuty alerting functionality implemented in your organization.
If you need help with this integration, please contact Anodot Support at email@example.com.
This article includes:
Note: To set the PagerDuty channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Defining a PagerDuty Channel within Anodot
- Login to Anodot as an Admin user.
- From the main Navigation Panel, choose INTEGRATIONS > Channels, to create a new channel. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click the New button to create a new channel and select PagerDuty Instance.
- You will be redirected to PagerDuty. Enter your PagerDuty login information and click Authorize Integration.
- Choose the Integration from the pre-defined Anodot Integrations within PagerDuty, or create a new service and Integration.
- Click Finish Integration.
Testing a PagerDuty Channel
To test a channel immediately upon creation or at any other time:
- From the main Navigation Panel, choose INTEGRATIONS > Channels.
- Click on the required channel, a work panel is displayed.
- Click the Edit option.
- Choose a Time Zone. The Alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
- Click the Test Connection link to verify that the channel is operational.
- In Anodot: The response will be displayed to the right of the Test Connection link.
- In PagerDuty a test incident will be created for the service.
PagerDuty Alert Example