In some instances, our standard collectors and agents cannot be used. In these cases, we use the following methods for collecting and sending metrics to the platform:
- Post time-series data points - Anodot provides a RESTful POST method for sending metrics
- Graphite Relay
As your metric data is received by Anodot, the following computations and analyses are made:
- Aggregation of raw data into all time scales.
See Time Range and Time Scale
- Learning of normal metric behavior.
- Determination of anomalies based on learned normal behavior.
- Independent computation of anomalies for each time scale.
Metric Naming Conventions
Metric 1.0 Format – Legacy (Graphite)