A Dashboard tile can be copied either to an existing Dashboard or can be used to create a new Dashboard.
To copy a Dashboard tile from one Dashboard to another:
- Open a Dashboard. See Main Dashboard Window.
- Hover over the Dashboard Tile you want to copy.
- Select the Settings icon > Copy Tile. The Copy Tile dialog box is displayed.
- Make sure that the Existing option is selected.
- Open the Select Dashboard... drop-down menu.
- Select an existing Dashboard.
- Insert a new name in the Name field.
- [Optional] Enter a web link in the Link to: field. Converts the Tile title to a hyperlink to the specified site or page.
- Click OK.