This article describes how to integrate Anodot and email, and includes:
Note: To set the email channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Creating an Email Recipient channel
To create an email recipient channel from the main Anodot page:
- From the Navigation Panel, click Integrations > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- In the top right corner, click + New Channel, and select Email.
Alternatively, hover over the Email channel type in the main list of channel types, and click + New Channel.
- In the New Email Channel dialog, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot channel name. Choose a name that easily identifies the email list of recipients.
- If the RBAC feature is enabled in your account, define the Access Settings.
- Select Everyone if you want all registered Anodot users to have access to the data in this channel. In the Add Members dropdown list, select members already registered in Anodot. You can also add email addresses; use a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Select Selected Groups if you want to restrict access to the data in this channel to specific groups. In the displayed Who can access dropdown list, select the relevant groups.
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
- Select the Ungroup metrics in alert checkbox if you want to split the trigger at the metric level, so that each metric can be managed separately (for example, an alert with 10 metrics will be separated into 10 separate emails). This is especially relevant when different users in your organization are responsible for different regions, departments and so on.
- Click Send Test Email to verify the connection.
- Click Create Channel.
Anomaly Alert Type Notification