This article describes how to integrate Okta with Anodot Cost.
To integrate Okta:
- Access the Okta Developer Console.
- Go to Applications > Add application > Create New App.
- Confirm that the platform is Web.
- For the Sign on method, choose OpenID Connect.
- In the Create section, set the application name and logo (optional).
- In the Login redirect URIs box, set the following: https://mypileus.auth.us-east-1.amazoncognito.com/oauth2/idpresponse
- Click Save.
- Go to General > General Settings > Allowed grant types.
- Confirm that Authorization Code is selected.
- Go to Assignment > Assign > Assign to People | Assign to Groups.
You may assign access based on individual user (Assign to People option) or based on groups (assign to Groups).
- Forward to Anodot Cost the following information:
- Client ID (go to General > Client Credentials > Client ID)
- Client secret (go to General > Client Credentials > Client secret)
- The issuer (go to Sign On > OpenID Connect ID Token > Issuer)
- A list of all email domains.