The first step in being able to analyze your Azure cloud usage is to generate a Billing report; this article describes the steps required.
- Go to the Azure Portal: https://portal.azure.com/
- Access the Cost Management + Billing service.
- In the left navigation bar, click Cost Management.
- Under Settings click Configuration and then click on the Exports option.
- In the right corner, click Add.
- Fill in the fields as shown in the screenshot below.
- Click Create.
The next step will be to create an App_registration with reader permission for the relevant Blob Storage, so that Anodot Cost can read the Billing report.