This article describes how to view and analyze open alerts and anomalies in your network topology, and includes:
The Network Topology Issues view displays your open alerts and anomalies, as shown below.
In this view, you can:
- Select the suitable time range in order to filter the relevant alerts.
- Explore alerts or anomalies by clicking on the relevant alert/anomaly and viewing its condition on the Network Topology map (see the following section for more details).
How to investigate a Network Topology issue
This section describes how to drilldown into an alert or anomaly in your network topology.
To investigate a Network Topology issue:
- From the Navigation Panel, click Topology. The Network Topology map view is displayed.
- Click the Issues tab to display the Issues view (as shown in the Overview section).
- Select Open Alerts or Open Anomalies.
- Select a relevant time range from one of: Last 3 Hours, Last 24 Hours, Last 7 Days, Last 30 Days, Last 60 Days, Custom (define the relevant range).
- Click on an alert from the displayed list. All the entities within the selected alert are presented in a carousel, with the alert metrics listed below.
- Click on an entity in the carousel to filter the displayed metrics for that entity, which are also displayed on the map. The entity name is highlighted in blue on the map and the corresponding entity metrics are also highlighted on the map.
- Click on a metric to pinpoint the alerted entity on the map, and investigate as required.