Rivery is an ETL as a service tool which enables you to easily collect and manipulate data before sending it to your destination of choice. Anodot has several integrations with Rivery:
- Rivery ETL Channel - Enables you to send Anodot alerts to Rivery. These alerts can then be stored in a database of your choice for further processing. See more details here.
- Rivery as a data source - Enables you to leverage Rivery to collect information from various data sources, standardize them and stream them to Anodot for monitoring, alerting and remediation.
In order to user Rivery as a data source, the best point to start is with an existing Rivery Kit, such as the Anodot Marketing Analytics Monitoring Kit, found here.
If you already have a Rivery account, you can install the kit to your account and you can immediately stream that data into Anodot for monitoring.
Overview of the steps needed:
- From your Rivery account, install the kit.
- Create a mapping of the measures and dimensions you want to stream.
- Get the relevant Anodot tokens and fill in the necessary variables.
- Stream the data to Anodot.
For more detailed instructions, see the kit documentation.
- The current marketing kit is based on Snowflake. A Google BigQuery version is planned.
- You can always create your own custom River to send data into Anodot even without the kit. However, it is recommended to start with the kit and modify as needed.