The Azure Event Hubs collector enables you to collect Azure Event Hubs stream events and send them to Anodot for advanced processing.
This article includes:
Creating an Azure Event Hubs data source
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Data Stream filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Azure Event Hubs tile, and click Start.
Note: If the data source has already been used, a dialog is displayed in which you can select from one of the listed sources. Alternatively, create a new source by clicking Add a new source.
- In the displayed dialog, fill in the relevant fields and click CONTINUE.
Creating an Azure Event Hubs stream query
If you have just created an Azure Event Hubs data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking INTEGRATIONS > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the Azure Event Hubs source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Azure Event Hubs data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings.
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.