The Amazon Timestream Collector enables you to stream Amazon Timestream time-series data records using JDBC into Anodot.
This article includes:
Creating an Amazon Timestream data source
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Databases filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Amazon Timestream SQL tile, and click Start. The following dialog is displayed:
- Define the following:
- Region: Select the relevant region.
- Source ID: Use the external ID in the trusted organization.
- Role ARN: Create the role in AWS and copy the role ARN here.
Creating an Amazon Timestream stream query
If you have just created an Amazon Timestream data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking INTEGRATIONS > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the relevant data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your quey settings as required. For further information, see Creating a Stream Query from a Database.