The New Relic collector enables you to stream New Relic data to Anodot for advanced detection and monitoring.
This article includes:
Creating a New Relic data source
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the APM filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the New Relic tile, and click Start. Choose the region for your main endpoint, and enter the New Relic apiKey to create the data source.
- Click CONTINUE.
Creating a New Relic stream query
If you have just created a New Relic data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking INTEGRATIONS > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the New Relic source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the New Relic data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings in the relevant sections. For example, select the relevant Report Type (the type of data available) from the listed options.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.