The Coralogix Collector enables you to stream Coralogix Log2metrics data to Anodot for advanced anomaly detection and monitoring.
This article includes:
Creating a Coralogix data source
- In the Navigation Panel, go to Integrations > Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the APM filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Coralogix tile, and click Start. Follow the onscreen instructions (note that you will need the Coralogix apiToken to create the data source).
- Click CONTINUE.
Creating a Coralogix stream query
If you have just created a Coralogix data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking Integrations > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the Coralogix source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Coralogix data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings in the following sections:
- Stream Properties: Define a name and owner for the stream.
- Metric Name: Select the required Coralogix metric.
- Query Schedule: Click the pencil icon to define:
- Collect Every - Configure the stream collection interval.
- Collect Since - Configure the preliminary historical collection of data.
- Bucketing Options (Minutes) - Choose the time intervals at which Coralogix should aggregate the data points.
- No data notification period - Define the time you want to be informed if no data is retrieved by the stream.
- Fill missing data for - Define the maximal number of days to fill missing data for. This means Anodot will fill missing metric values with zeroes until the maximal number of days with no data for a metric is reached. The missing data counter is reset whenever the metric reappears. Note the maximal number of days is 180 days.
- Stream Filters: Select from the available dimension filters.
- You can choose multiple values in the filter; each of these values will include the OR operator between them.
- Add multiple filters on other dimensions; they will be treated with an AND operator between them.
- Measures & Dimensions: Click the pencil icon to define the relevant measures and dimensions for the stream.
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.