For general information about Anodot agents, including main concepts, pipelines and a basic work flow, see Anodot Agents - Overview.
To use the Anodot JDBC agent to collect records from a relational database, configure:
- The relational database source
- The pipeline(s) from the database to Anodot according to your needs
And you're set to collect your data.
- Docker & docker-compose.
- A relational DB; the data source.
- An active Anodot account; the data destination.
- Persistent volumes: 250Kb for every pipeline
Get the agent docker image from Dockerhub.
Please follow the installation and configuration steps in our Github Repo.
- Apache Kafka