This article describes the main steps required to create the Teradata data source collector.
Creating the Teradata data source
To create a Teradata data source:
- On the Data Management page, click + New Stream in the top right corner.
- In the displayed window, click Add a New Source.
- From the displayed list of data sources, hover over the Teradata icon and click Start. The Teradata dialog box is displayed.
- Define the settings, as required.
- Click CONTINUE to display the Stream Query.
Creating the Teradata data stream
If you have just created a Teradata data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Management page, filter the list of streams to find the Teradata source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Teradata data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings.
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.