- Salesforce collector (beta)
- Allowing a single SFDC object to be queried, and fields from that object are retrieved on a daily or hourly basis
- Agent Collector - Kafka collector (Beta)
- Reading JSON records from the Kafka streaming platform and relaying them to Anodot using Metrics 2.0 protocol.
- Create Alert from stream
- The alert and its underlying composite metrics are created only when the stream state is switching from In-progress to Live, allowing the platform to fully utilize the historical data gathered from the stream.
- Composite delay based on Stream watermark - Opened as Beta
- Anodot Metrics 3.0 protocol allows sending metrics
- Explicit save of filter settings
- Allowing each user save his preferred filters and return to them every time with a click of a button. Resetting to Anodot default is available too.
- Open alert filter
- The filter will present only open metrics in the relevant trigger, allowing better focus on the incident at hand.
- Menu items in the main navigation bar can be opened in a new tab
- Read only users can subscribe/unsubscribe themselves to alerts
- S3 Collector lagging policy ignored
- File upload - Improved error message in tar files
- Error when fine tuning a dimension
- Getting NaN values in metric
- UTF8 support in Tags API
- Alert console - show correct number of metrics in the trigger
- No Data alerts - measure name was missing in the alert
- Anomaly state lost
For additional details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
The Anodot Team