CREATING A SALESFORCE DATA SOURCE
- In Anodot, from the main menu bar, click Streams > Source +.
- In the Source Types page, click START on the SalesForce tile to display the SalesForce login dialog box.
- Insert your SalesForce Username and Password.
- Click Log In.
CREATING A STREAM QUERY
If you just created a new SalesForce source, skip to step 3.
- In the Streams Source+ panel, choose the SalesForce source to which you want to create a stream query.
Note The streams associated with the chosen source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Streams+ to display the Stream Query SalesForce page.
- Under Stream Filters:
- Either choose an Object from the drop-down menu. The list of fields in the object are displayed in the Measures and Dimensions panel.
- Or choose Compose Query to open the Query Editor. Use the sample text and guidelines to build a query.
- Click the Query Schedule Edit icon to display the Query Schedule page. Choose:
i. A query frequency [Hourly/Daily]
ii. A time zone
- Click Next to display the data in a Stream Table.
- Click STREAM-IT.
REVIEWING THE DATA IN A STREAM TABLE
- Open the Streams page.
- Choose the stream that you want to review or edit.
- Click the More icon > Edit.