The Facebook Ads Collector enables you to monitor Facebook campaigns, including spend/cost monitoring, improving campaign efficiency, and competitive analysis.
This article includes:
Creating a Facebook Ads data source
- On the Data Management page, click + New Stream in the top right corner.
- In the displayed dialog, click Add a New Source.
- Then click Start on the Facebook Ads tile and follow the onscreen instructions (for example, you will be prompted to login to the relevant Facebook account).
Creating a Facebook Ads stream query
If you have just created a Facebook Ads data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Management page, filter the list of streams to find the Facebook Ads source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Facebook Ads data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings in the following sections:
- Select Account: Choose the relevant account from the dropdown list.
- Select Report Level: Choose the report level from one of Account, Ad, Adset, or Campaign.
- Select Template: Select from the available templates.
- Stream Properties: Define a name and owner for the stream.
- Schedule: Click the pencil icon to define the Collect Since value (the time span of data to query while initializing a stream).
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.