The Facebook Ads Collector enables you to monitor Facebook campaigns, including spend/cost monitoring, improving campaign efficiency, and competitive analysis.
This article includes:
Creating a Facebook Ads data source
- On the Data Management page, click + New Stream in the top right corner.
- In the displayed dialog, click Add a New Source.
- Then click Start on the Facebook Ads tile and follow the onscreen instructions.
Creating a Facebook Ads stream query
If you have just created a Facebook Ads data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Management page, filter the list of streams to find the Facebook Ads source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Facebook Ads data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings.
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.