OVERVIEW & MAIN CONCEPTS
Use the Anodot MongoDB Agent to stream mongoDB records into Anodot via Anodot’s REST API v2.0.
- Source - Where you want your data to be pulled from. Available sources: mongodb.
- Destination - Where you want to put your data. Available destinations: http client - Anodot rest api endpoint.
- Pipeline - pipelines connect sources and destinations with data processing and transformation stages. You can have multiple pipelines connecting your source and destination.
What Pipelines Do
- Take data from source.
- If destination is http client - every record is transformed to JSON object according to specs of Anodot metric 2.0 protocol.
- Values are converted to floating point numbers.
- Timestamps are converted to unix timestamp in seconds.
- Create a Destination - Add an anodot api token.
- Create a Source.
- Create a pipeline.
- Run the pipeline.
- Monitor the pipeline status.
- Docker & docker-compose.
- A mongoDB database with the data documents; the data source.
- An active Anodot account; the data destination.
- Persistent volumes: 250Kb for every pipeline
Please follow the installation and configuration steps in our Github Repo