To support changes in business requirements that may result in changed data sets, ETLs and metrics, Anodot enables the editing of live streams.
Note: The editing of live streams is available for the following source types: Amazon Kinesis, Amazon Redshift, Amazon S3, Databricks, Google BigQuery, MariaDB, Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle database, PostgreSQL, ,Snowflake and Salesforce.
- From the list of displayed streams, hover over the relevant stream and click Edit.
- In the Stream Query page, edit the relevant settings as required.
- Click NEXT. The updated Stream Table is displayed Alternatively, click Stream to skip the Stream Table.
- Perform the required updates in the Stream Table, then click Stream to update the stream.
- In the displayed confirmation dialog, you can also choose to collect historical data, and export the list of Dashboards, Alerts and Composite metrics using the stream metrics to a CSV file (by clicking Export to CSV). Click Stream to confirm your settings; Anodot will start collecting data according to your changes from this point on.