To support changes in business requirements, resulting in changed data sets, ETLs and metrics, we enable editing live streams.
- From the list of displayed streams, click the More options button for the stream you want to edit. In the displayed popup menu, select Edit.
- In the Stream Query page, edit the relevant settings as required.
- Click NEXT. The updated Stream Table is displayed Alternatively, click Stream to skip the Stream Table.
- Perform the required updates in the Stream Table, click Stream to update the stream.
- In the displayed confirmation dialog, you can also choose to collect historical data, and export the list of Dashboards, Alerts and Composite metrics using the stream metrics to a CSV file (by clicking Export to CSV). Click Stream to confirm your settings; Anodot will start collecting data according to your changes from this point on.