The Alerts Management screen displays your alerts. The screen displays:
- Alert titles
- Notifications of errors and composite delay changes
- Date Modified
- Total number of times the alert was triggered during the last week
On the Alerts Management screen, you can:
- Filter alerts. If the Filter panel is not displayed, click the Filter button. See Filtering Alerts.
- Edit, subscribe, pause, duplicate, delete alerts. See Editing Alerts.
- Create new alerts. See Creating New Alerts
- Bulk edit one or more alerts to add and remove recipients, pauses, labels and resume alerts. See Bulk Editing.
- Assign owners (users or groups) to one or more alerts. See Assigning Alert Owners.