This article contains sections on:
CREATING AN ADOBE ANALYTICS DATA SOURCE
- On the Streams page, click Sources +.
- In Source Types, click START on the Adobe Analytics tile to display the Adobe Analytics create source dialog box.
i. A data source name.
ii. Your username
iii. Your Shared Secret password.
- Click Continue to connect and open the Stream Query page.
Required User Credentials
To run reports the following user credentials are mandatory:
· get closest endpoint
· list report suites
· get report suites timezones
· validate reports
· run reports
· queue reports
· get report results
· get elements
· get metrics
The following credential is optional
· get segments
CREATING A STREAM QUERY
Important: For Anodot to create a Stream Query using Adobe Analytic bookmarks, the bookmarks must be made by a user who has credentials and permissions to create bookmarks in Adobe and credentials to create a Data Source in Anodot.
If you have just created a new Adobe Analytics source, skip to step 3.
- In the Streams Source+ panel, choose the Adobe Analytics source to which you want to create a stream query.
Note The streams associated with the chosen source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Streams+ to display the Stream Query page.
- Under Stream Context, choose a Bookmark. The Adobe Analytics Report Definition is displayed:
- Click the Schedule Report Edit icon, to open the Schedule Report page.
i. The Query every time period to collect data.
ii. Set the Delay to enable data readiness before collection
iii. Set the Collect since to the historical time span you want to collect while initializing the stream.
- Click × to accept your schedule report selection and return to the Stream Query page.
- Click QUERY to run the report and return to the Data Manager page.
- A query progress bar is displayed next to the stream state icon.
REVIEWING THE DATA IN THE STREAM TABLE
After the data is retrieved:
- Click the Data Manager More icon > edit option by the stream to open the stream table.
- Review the data in the stream table.
- If you are satisfied with the query parameters, click STREAM-IT
- To edit the Stream Table, see Stream Tables