The Adobe Analytics Collector enables you to collect Adobe Analytics metrics and elements, and analyze usage, trends and sales in your apps and websites.
This article includes:
Creating an Adobe Analytics Data Source
- In the Navigation Panel, go to Integrations > Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Business Packages filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the Adobe Analytics tile, click Start and define the following:
- A data source name.
- Your username.
- Your Shared Secret password.
- Click CONTINUE to connect and open the Stream Query page.
Creating a Stream Query
Important: For Anodot to create a Stream Query using Adobe Analytic bookmarks, the bookmarks must be made by a user who has credentials and permissions to create bookmarks in Adobe and credentials to create a Data Source in Anodot.
Required User Credentials
To run reports the following user credentials are mandatory:
- get closest endpoint
- list report suites
- get report suites timezones
- validate reports
- run reports
- queue reports
- get report results
- get elements
- get metrics
The following credential is optional:
- get segments
If you have just created a new Adobe Analytics source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking Integrations > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with the chosen source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the Adobe Analytics data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- In the Stream Context section, choose a Bookmark. The Adobe Analytics Report Definition is then displayed:
- Click the Schedule Report Edit icon to open the Schedule Report section.
i. The Query every time period to collect data.
ii. Set the Delay to enable data readiness before collection
iii. Set the Collect Since to the historical time span you want to collect while initializing the stream.
- Close the Schedule Report section by clicking X.
- Review the Stream Query page to confirm your chosen stream data.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed; see Stream Tables for more information.
Using Data Collectors
Collecting and Streaming Data