Collect and monitor main Google Adwords KPIs using the Google Adwords Collector.
- Create a Data Source - Connect to your Adwords account.
- Create a Data Stream - Choose one of the existing templates
- Alerts and dashboards will be created automatically. You can edit the alerts and dashboards or create your own.
Creating a Google Adwords Data Source
- On the Streams page, click Sources +.
- In Source Types, click START on the Google Adwords tile.
- The Google dialog box is displayed, requesting permission to access your Google Adwords accounts. Follow the on-screen instructions to enable access.
The Google account you provide needs to have read access to your Google Ads accounts.
Creating a Google Adwords Stream
If you have just created a Google Adwords data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Stream Sources + panel, click the Google Adwords source for which you want to create a stream.
The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no streams exist for that source.
- Click Streams + to display the Stream Query page.
- In the Google Adwords Stream Query page. define the following:
- Select the account from the list of available Google Adwords accounts.
- Select the use case from the available use cases (Conversion Analysis, Account Performance or Campaign and AdGroup Performance).
- Set the scheduling parameters.
Note: If you select Hourly from the Collect Since list of options, the historical options to query the stream will no longer be available; the scheduling will only apply from this moment onwards. Contact Customer Support for further details.
- Click Next to collect data and move to the Stream table.
- In the Stream Table page:
- Click Stream-It to stream the metrics.
- We will create the Required Alerts and Dashboard for you; they will be available once the stream is live.