The first steps in using Anodot include
- Login as admins
- Setting up the authentication method, SSO, google Oauth or other.
- Later on, using APIs to send and retrieve data to and from Anodot using the different end points.
We have introduced a new URL scheme to keep things simple. This scheme is used for all new accounts starting November 2019. The scheme will be applied to our existing customer base during 2020.
The new Anodot URL scheme
- For customer Acme-Corp, the URL will be
- The same URL will be used as the basis for the API endpoints, for example:
The current URL scheme
Existing customers use one of the following URLs, depending on their hosting data-center:
Migration plan from current to new URL scheme
We will be migrating existing customers from the current scheme to the new one gradually.
- We will add the new URL on top of the existing URL, allowing two valid URLs, for example:
https://app.anodot.com - Current URL
https://existing-customer.anodot.com - New URL
- We will provide ample time to deprecate the current URL, allowing each customer to update and test relevant configurations:
- Single Sign On
- APIs in use
- Published dashboards
- At the end of the migration period, the way to login or call Anodot using API will be based on the new URL format