To connect mParticle to Anodot:
START IN ANODOT
- Create a new Data Source of type mParticle.
- Copy the integration token to the clipboard.
CONTINUE IN mPARTICLE
- Create an outgoing integration of type Anodot.
- Use the integration token from step 2 in Start in Anodot.
- Direct the relevant events to the created integration
Following the steps listed above, events will be sent to the Anodot end point.
RETURN TO ANODOT TO CREATE mPARTICLE DATA STREAMS
After events are collected by the Anodot endpoint, Data Streams can be created to stream metrics into Anodot for real-time anomaly detection.
- Create a New Data Stream.
- Choose the event type.
- Choose the dimensions and measures to use.
- Anodot will automatically create an event counter as a measure.