This article describes how to connect mParticle to Anodot in 3 simple steps:
- Create an mParticle data source in Anodot.
- In mParticle, create an outgoing integration of type Anodot.
- Create mParticle data streams.
Create an mParticle data source in Anodot
- In the Navigation Panel, click Catalog.
- Use the Search box OR click the Data Stream filter to locate the data source.
- Hover over the mParticle tile, and click Start. The mParticle dialog is displayed, as shown below.
Note: If the data source has already been used, a dialog is displayed in which you can select from one of the listed sources. Alternatively, create a new source by clicking Add a new source.
- Enter a Source Name.
- Copy the integration token to the clipboard (to use it in mParticle, as described in the following procedure).
- Click CONTINUE.
In mParticle, create an outgoing integration of type Anodot
- Create an outgoing integration of type Anodot.
- Use the integration token from step 5 in Create an mParticle data source in Anodot.
- Direct the relevant events to the created integration.
Following the steps listed above, events will be sent to the Anodot end point.
Create mParticle data streams
After events are collected by the Anodot endpoint, data streams can be created to stream metrics into Anodot for real-time anomaly detection.
If you have just created a mParticle data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Sources page (accessed by clicking INTEGRATIONS > Sources in the Navigation Panel), filter the list of streams to find the source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Hover over the mParticle data source, and click + New Stream. The Stream Query page is displayed.
- Define your stream query settings:
- Choose the event type.
- Choose the dimensions and measures to use.
- Anodot automatically creates an event counter as a measure.