This article contains sections on:
CREATING A BIGQUERY DATA SOURCE
- In the Data Manager window, click Sources +.
- In the Source Types window, click START on the Google BigQuery tile.
- Sign in with your Google account.
- Allow anodot.com to access your Google account. The Stream Query window is displayed.
CREATING A BIGQUERY STREAM QUERY
If you have just created a BigQuery data source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Manager Sources + panel, choose the BigQuery source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note: The streams associated with that source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Streams + to display the Stream Query dialog box.
- Choose a Project.
- Choose a Data Set (optional).
- Click the Query Schedule Edit icon to open the Query Schedule page.
i. The time period to Collect data.
ii. Set the Delay delta.
iii. A Time Zone according to which the data will be processed.
vi. An Historical time span of data to collect while initializing a stream.
- Click × to accept your query schedule and return to the Stream Query page.
- Click Compose Query to open the Query Editor.
- Use the sample text and guidelines to build a query.
- To use Standard SQL, deselect the Use Legacy SQL.
- Click Preview Query.
- Once you are satisfied with the query, click CONTINUE to return to the Stream Query page - the Dates, Measures and Dimensions are displayed.
- To edit any of the Measures & Dimensions, click Edit icon, to open the Measures & Dimensions page.
- Edit the parameters you want to change:
- Click × to accept the chosen parameters and return to the Stream Query page.
- Click NEXT to display the Stream Table.