This article contains sections on:
CREATING AN ADOBE ANALYTICS DATA SOURCE
- In the Data Manager window, click Sources +.
- In the Source Types window, click START on the Adobe Analytics tile to display the Adobe Analytics create source dialog box.
i. A data source name.
ii. Your username
iii. Your Shared Secret password.
- Click Continue to connect and open the Stream Query page.
CREATING A STREAM QUERY
If you have just created a new Adobe Analytics source, skip to step 3.
- In the Data Manager Source+ panel, choose the Adobe Analytics source to which you want to create a stream query.
Note The streams associated with the chosen source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Streams+ to display the Stream Query page.
- Choose a Report Suite.
- Click the Schedule Report Edit icon, to open the Schedule Report page.
i. The time period to Collect data.
ii. Set the Delay delta.
iii. A Time zone according to which the data will be processed.
vi. An Historical time span of data to collect while initializing a stream.
- Click × to accept your schedule report selection and return to the Stream Query page.
- Click the Measures & Dimensions Edit icon, to open the Measures and Dimensions page.
Choose the :
To include in the stream query.
- Click × to accept the chosen parameters and return to the Stream Query page.
- Click QUERY to run the report and return to the Data Manager page. A query progress bar is displayed next to the stream state icon.
REVIEWING THE DATA IN THE STREAM TABLE
After the data is retrieved:
- Click the Data Manager More icon > edit option by the stream to open the stream table.
- Review the data in the stream table.
- If you are satisfied with the query parameters, click STREAM-IT
- To edit the Stream Table, see Stream Table