- In the Data Manager Sources+ panel, choose the source for which you want to create a stream query.
Note The streams associated to that source are displayed. If the Streams panel is empty, no stream queries exist for that source.
- Click Stream+ to display the Stream Query window.
- Open the Choose Table/View drop-down menu.
- Choose the Table or View for your query.
Note To preview the Table/View, click the Preview icon.
- To edit the query data, click the Pen icon in the Measures & Dimensions panel.
- To add either a measure or a dimension drag the item from the Available fields column to the relevant column. If the item is not displayed, Search for it.
- To add a Date, drag or search for a relevant field from the Available fields column.
- To edit the Schedule Records Collections, click the panel Pen icon.
- In Query every, choose a query interval [Day/Hour]. The default is Day.
- In Records Time Zone, choose a time zone according to which the records will be processed. The default is UTC.
- In Historical Time Span, choose a time span of records to query while initializing the stream. The default is based on the interval chosen in step 9:
Hour = Last week
Day = Last month
- In Records Delay (Minutes), set the delay. The default is "0".
Note To minimize partial query results, set the delay according to the delay your internal process takes to prepare the data records.
- In Query Backfill Policy, set the backfill missing data records policy after stream initialization. The default is 100.
0 = Query only last day/hour
1 = Query previous and last day/hour
50 = Query previous 50 last days/hours
- Click X to apply the scheduling settings.
- Click NEXT. The Stream Table is displayed.