Google OAuth Authentication
- Open Anodot.
- From the main Navigation Panel, click Settings > Authentication to open the Authentication page.
- In the Single Sign-On Configuration section, click the Google OAuth option button to enable this option.
- Select the Auto provision new users checkbox. The Domains fields are displayed.
- Copy the Domain Verification DNS TXT Record.
- Add an entry to your domain's DNS records. The steps to do it depend on your DNS provider. To perform these steps, you will need access to the DNS management settings in your organization.
- In the Add Domain field, add your domain and click Add.
- To confirm successful verification, click Verify.