Stream summaries enable you to view at a glance:
- The number of metrics used out of your metrics account.
- Measures and dimensions.
- A log of collection information (via the Collection Log tab - if available).
- Any relevant alerts and dashboards for the stream (via the Alerts & Dashboards tab - if available).
- Dimension cardinality.
- Timestamp fields, including the timezone if the timestamp pattern is not epoch time-based. [Not applicable to Google Analytics and Salesforce]
- Additional data is displayed per source type. For example:
- Schedule settings
- S3 and GCS streams include the file path
- SQL and BigQuery streams include the table name and query text
To view a stream summary:
- From the Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Sources.
- In the displayed Sources page, select the source and stream you want to view.
- Click the stream name to view the stream summary, as shown below.