- From the main Navigation panel, choose Streams.
- In the Streams window select the source and stream you want to view.
- Click the stream More icon > View to display the Stream Summary.
All Stream summaries show the:
- Amount of metrics used out of your metrics account.
- Measures & Dimensions
- Dimension cardinality
- Latest collection information
Additional data is displayed per source type. For example:
- Schedule settings
- S3 and GCS streams include the file path
- SQL and BigQuery streams include the table name and query text.