To access Anodot resources, new, published APIs require dedicated tokens.
Token creation and management is limited to Anodot Admin users. Tokens created in Anodot should be copied and forwarded to developers to be used as a refresh token in the code.
TO CREATE A TOKEN
- Click to display the Navigation panel.
- Select Settings > API Tokens. The API Token Management window is displayed.
Note: The Account Key is displayed in the Data Collection Key field.
- In the Access Keys Name field , enter a name.
- Click CREATE. The new token is automatically displayed in the API Tokens list.
Note: Token names in black are active/names in red have been revoked.
TO USE A TOKEN
- Hover over the Token number and click the Copy to clipboard icon .
- Use in your own code. See API Basics.
TO REVOKE A TOKEN AND LIMITATIONS
To revoke a token, click .
Revoked tokens are kept for historical purposes.
- Before an admin user is deleted, their tokens can either be delegated to another admin user or deleted.
- Revoked tokens cannot be used to refresh access tokens.