- Log in to your Okta account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Applications > Add Application.
- Search for Anodot, select it and click Add.
- Log in to your Anodot Account as an Administrator.
- Navigate to Settings > Authentication.
- Turn the SAML toggle on.
- From the Service Provider Details pane, copy the Entity ID (server ID) and Assertion Consumer Service URL (ACS).
Note: Leave this page open as you will need to return to it.
- In Okta, select the General Settings tab for Anodot.
- Paste the Entity ID ( server ID) and the Assertion Consumer Service URL copied from Anodot into the corresponding Okta fields.
- Click Next. The Assign Anodot to People dialog box is displayed.
- To assign users, select their name from the list of People. [Optional - skip to step 12 if you do not want to assign users.]
- Click Next > Done.
13. Click Done.
14. Click Sign On.
15. In the Sign On > Settings window, click View Setup Instructions to view details explanation, or go to step 16 to complete the setup using the Identity Provider Metadata file.
16. In the Sign On > Settings window, click Identity Provider metadata.
17. Click Save File.
18. Open the Metadata file with a text editor. Copy the whole of the X509 string.
Note: Keep this page open in a separate tab or browser window. You'll need to return to it.
19. Open your Anodot Single Sign-On Configuration page. [see step 7].
20. In the Identity Provider Details section - 509 Certificate field, paste the 509 string copied from the Metadata file.
21. Navigate back to the open Metadata file. Copy the HTTP-POST location string.
22. Open your Anodot Single Sign-On Configuration page. In the Identity Provider Details section - Login URL field, copy the HTTP-POST location string.
23. In the Anodot Single Sign-On Configuration window, click Save.
Setup is now complete.
For more information see: How to Configure SAML 2.0 for Okta