To Create Channel Recipient Instances from the Alerts Window
- In the Alerts tab, select an alert, the Alert details panel is displayed.
- If you are the owner of the alert or an admin user, click .
Note: If the View icon, is displayed, you will have to duplicate the alert, and repeat steps 1 and 2 above.
- In the Edit Alert dialog box, scroll down to the Recipients section.
- Open the Channel drop-down menu and select a channel [Email/Webhook/Slack/Users].
- Open the Instance drop-down menu, select an [Email/Webhook/Slack/Users] instance from the drop-down list. The Instance is displayed in the Current list.
- Click Save.