This article describes how to integrate Anodot and email, and includes:
Note: To set the email channel as the recipient when creating/editing alerts, see the instructions here.
Creating an Email Recipient Instance
To create an email recipient instance from the main Anodot page:
- From the Navigation Panel, click INTEGRATIONS > Channels. The Channels page is displayed.
- Click New, and select Email Instance.
- In the New Email Instance screen, define the following:
- Enter an Anodot channel Name. Choose a name that easily identifies the email list of recipients.
- Enter Email Addresses. Use a comma-separated list of email addresses.
- Choose a Time Zone. The alert information will be displayed according to this time zone.
Anomaly Alert Type Notification