To set alert type:
- Click the Alerts tab and then click the New button.
- In the Metrics row, click Selected Metrics or to open the metrics definition dialog box. To define metrics see Metric Expressions Workflow.
- In the Alerts Settings row, click Define Metrics First or to open the Alerts Settings window.
- In the Alert Type drop-down list, select one of the following:
- Anomaly – Alert based on whether the system-detected anomaly meets specified criteria. Default.
- Static – Alert based on whether metric value is greater than or less than Static value thresholds.
- No Data Only – Alert only if there is no continuous data for the metric for a period of time.